There are many factors like as genetic and non-genetic factors, which play a major role in determining our height. The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It is to be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends upon external factors like our environment, activities, and diet. Instead of using all sorts of artificial methods and techniques, has it ever occurred to you that maybe, nature can be your best friend? The beauty of adopting natural remedies of growing taller is that they do not have any unwanted effects unlike the medicines and other strategies to increasing height. This natural growth remedy is found to be the permanent cure of short height. This is a highly beneficial and trial treatise to increase height.The best thing about is that it is effective even after puberty and you will only get good results.
ALOE VERA AND DATES HALVA TO INCREASE HEIGHT
- Aloe Vera pulp: 1 kg
- Dates (Khajur): 1 kg
- Khoya (Milk Solid): 800 gm
- Plain flour / Flour Refines (Maida): 200 gm
- Clarified unsalted Butter (Desi Ghee): 400 gm
- Lemon juice (Leemu Ras): 7 gm
- Screw pine (Kewra): 150 ml
- Sugar (Chini): 400 gm
- (Make a fine powder of following ingredients)
- Cardamoms (Ilaichi): 5 gm
- Mango Ginger (Amba Haldi): 10 gm
- Salep (Salab Misri): 10 gm
- Dried Ginger (South):10 gm
- Cloves (Laung): 5 gm
- Indian Madder (Majith): 10 gm
- Walnut (Akhrot): 40 gm
- Almond (Badam): 40 gm
- Dried Coconut (Kushak Narial): 40 gm
- Marine Costus / Spiral Flag (Quest Shireen): 5 gm
- Siamese Ginger/Greater Galangal (Khulanjan): 5 gm
- White Musale (Musli Safaid): 10 gm
- Indian Ginseng / Winter cherry (Asgandanagaori):10 gm
- Staff tree / Black-Oil tree (Malkangni) seeds: 10 gm
- Gorgan Nut (Talmakhana): 5 gm
- Filbert nut (Chalguza): 40 gm
- Chinese Cassia Cinnamon/ Saigon Cinnamon (Taj): 10 gm
- Ceylon Cinnamon / True Cinnamon (Dar chain): 10 gm
- Asparagus (Satwar): 10 gm
- Wild Parsnip (Shaqaq-ul-Misri): 10 gm
Fry in a non stick pan on a very low flame Plain flour (Maida) in 100 gm Clarified unsalted Butter (Desi Ghee) until its colour become golden now add Khoya (Condensed Milk) and100 gm Clarified unsalted Butter (Desi Ghee) and fry until it mix well. Now Cook in another nonstick pan Aloe Vera pulp and deseeded Dates (Khajur) paste and rub well until it become thick and smooth paste on a low flame now add 200 gm Clarified unsalted Butter (Desi Ghee) and fry it then add Sugar and Lemon juice now again fry and rub until it become thick and smooth paste now mix already fried Plain flour (Maida) and Khoya (Condensed Milk) mixture and again fry and mix well now mix remaining ingredients powder and Screw pine (Kewra) again fry until it become thick and smooth paste let it cool and save in a glass jar.
- Take 12 gm along with a glass of lukewarm milk on an empty stomach or before going to sleep.
- Warm nature people can also use according to their body requirements.
- This Halwa is also beneficial for Arthritis, Joint pain, Backache, Asthma, Cough and Brain weakness.
Antibiotics, steroids, drugs, cigarettes and alcohol act as growth inhibitors; therefore, avoid them to grow taller naturally. Also reduce the intake of caffeine, sour foods and such foods which cause constipation.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)